The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System meets the needs of Review 360, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and behavioral Response to Intervention (RTI). This ready-made tool aligns with Social Emotional Learning (SEL) goals and promotes prosocial behaviors in your students. The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Poster lists 14 positive traits, each with a supporting sentence. The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart tracks constructive behaviors. In addition, parents receive weekly communication on the reproducible HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Conduct Card.
The STANDARD SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE provides the basic training needed to implement HC effectively. Schools that implement the HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System campus-wide experience the greatest long-term impact in building a culture of character.
Do you want a campus with honorable character at the heart of its culture?
The STANDARD SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE includes:
- 17" x 27" HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Poster
- 17" x 27" HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart
- 8.5" x 11" reproducible HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Conduct Card
- Support reproducibles
- Helpful Hints and Instructions
- What Does It Look Like? (online access)
- 3 hours of On-Campus or online Initial Training*
- 1 hour Refresher Training (online)
- Ask an HC Expert (email or phone)
- CPE/CEU HC Certificate (downloadable)
*School pays travel expenses for trainer(s) to your campus