Select a page for this section using the sidebar.
The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System aligns with Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) goals and promotes prosocial behaviors in your students. This ready-made tool meets the needs of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and behavioral Response to Intervention (RTI). The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Trait Poster lists 14 positive traits, each with a supporting sentence. The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart tracks constructive behaviors while ensuring equality of recognition. In addition, parents receive weekly communication on the reproducible HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Conduct Card.
The SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE provides the minimum training needed to implement HC effectively. Schools that implement the HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System campus-wide experience the greatest long-term impact in building a culture of character. Do you want a campus with honorable character at the heart of its culture?
The SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE includes:
Each classroom receives:
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Trait Poster (17" x 27")
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart (17" x 27")
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ THINK poster
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Teacher Support Binder (1/2") includes:
- Reproducible Conduct Card (promotes weekly teacher-to-parent connection)
- Helpful Hints and Instructions (provides at-a-glance guidelines for teachers)
- Record of Conduct Form (streamlines weekly record-keeping)
- Specialty Class Conduct Form (simplifies communication between teachers)
- Character Trait Examples (inspires teachers of tangible ways traits are exhibited)
- Sheet of YIELD and STOP cut-out signs (provides a visible tool for character correction)
- Reproducible Think Sheet (offers an example of a character correction tool)
- What Does It Look Like? (provides classroom enrichment ideas)
- Sample Individual Behavioral Plan (IBP)
- Sample SMART Goal Sheet
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ CPE Approved Web-Based Training (Valid Aug1 - July 31 yearly. Renewable each year - includes free replacement posters)
- Module 1: The Heart of Honorable Character. [13:22] In this video, we discuss how HONORABLE CHARACTER TM promotes lasting change in behavior, thinking, and attitude.
- Module 2: First of Year Classroom Setup and Organization. [9:26] In this video, we walk through the materials teachers use in the classroom, and explain best practices that enable the best possible outcomes.
- Module 3: Classroom Procedures and Expectations. [13:07] In this video, we explain how to introduce HONORABLE CHARACTER TM to students, how to set expectations, and how to record both honorable and defining character traits.
- Module 4: Threading Honorable Character Throughout the Day. [15:45] In this video, we walk through various school scenarios and settings and provide tangible strategies for threading character building to provide opportunities for transforming hearts all day long.
- Module 5: 14 Honorable Character Traits. [19:55] In this video, we define each of the 14 HONORABLE CHARACTER TM traits and use real-life scenarios to show you how this approach is applied for each trait in the classroom and throughout the school.
- Access to Phone or Email consultation, "Ask an Expert" (your teachers may consult with an HC Expert)
- CPE/CEU Training Certificate
- Invitation to join Teacher-to-Teacher HC Facebook Family
- Invitation to participate in HC Research Project
In-person training and Advanced HC Training can be arranged with your school by emailing email@example.com.