The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System aligns with Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) goals and promotes prosocial behaviors in your students. This ready-made tool meets the needs of Review 360, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and behavioral Response to Intervention (RTI). The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Trait Poster lists 14 positive traits, each with a supporting sentence. The HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart tracks constructive behaviors. In addition, parents receive weekly communication on the reproducible HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Conduct Card.
The SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE provides the minimum training needed to implement HC effectively. The purchase of this package includes an opportunity to participate in research that will provide your school with evidential support of the benefit of using HC. Schools that implement the HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Classroom Management System campus-wide experience the greatest long-term impact in building a culture of character.
Do you want a campus with honorable character at the heart of its culture?
The SCHOOLWIDE PACKAGE includes:
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Trait Poster (17" x 27")
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Recording Chart (17" x 27")
- HONORABLE CHARACTER™ Conduct Card (8.5" x 11" reproducible)
- HC Training* - On-site or remote (1 hour minimum; 30 min Q & A)
- Teacher Support Binder per classroom includes:
- Conduct Card (listed above)
- Character Trait Examples
- Helpful Hints and Instructions
- Additional support materials
- What Does It Look Like? (monthly downloadable PDF)
- Ask an HC Expert (email or phone)
- CPE/CEU Training Certificate (downloadable)
- HC Research Project (invitation to participate)
*Advanced Training can be scheduled upon request by emailing info@HonorableCharacter.com. Travel expenses paid by school for on-site training.